These are the terms and conditions that must be followed as an authorized external photographer in a production by MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS, INC.:
1. Dress Code: You must dress entirely in black throughout the duration of the production.
2. Recording Area: You are not allowed to enter the recording area of the MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS team unless specifically instructed to do so.
3. Location Instructions: You must remain in designated areas and follow the instructions of the MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS team at all times.
4. Non-Interference: You must not interfere in any way with the directions or work of the official photographer from MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS. Respect their authority and workspace.
5. Photo Submission: Once you have finished editing the photographs, you must send them to MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS for review and authorization for use. The photos cannot be used without the corresponding authorization.
6. Non-Professional Participation: As an authorized external photographer, you must understand and agree that you will not participate in the production in a professional or contracted capacity. Your role is limited to the specific photography for which you have been authorized.
7. Credits: In any publication of the photographs, you must include the following statement: “Authorized photographer in a production by MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS, INC.”
By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you agree to comply with all the provisions mentioned above during your participation as an authorized external photographer in a production by MIGUEL ANGEL PRODUCTIONS, INC.